Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

4.0.2 RPM Filter Discussion 7" 6S LR

Reaction score
Anyone out there using the RPM filters and Bidirectional dshot telemetry test firmware on 7inch builds without the need for any additional Gyro Filtering? I have betaflight 4.0.2 and Blheli32's Bidirectional dshot telemetry firmware installed on both of my 6S 7inch LR builds. I have things properly configured and less than 1% loop time deviation from target with clock scheduler rate optimized and dshot burst off. It's functional on both my radix build and my whitenoise Synergy F4 build. Both 6S 7inch builds. Using Dshot 600 esc protocol currently and I adequately tuned both builds long before attempting rpm filtering. I find it peculiar I need to use the dynamic gyro filtering as well as rpm filtering to prevent noise from getting into the pid loop and being amplified by dterm. I have been discussing this phenomenon with Joshua bardwell and he has assured me on such a high power build swinging such massive 7inch props it's not unusual to require some additional gyro filtering. I'm curious if anyone else using bidirectional dshot telemetry rpm filtering has been able to successfully disable all but the Gyro dynamic filtering?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanykcz