Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

3 motors work fine. Could 1 just be defective?

Spooney

Reaction score
Looking for some advice on a new build.

1. One of the motors is not working. The wiring seems fine. I have calibrated the ESC’s in Betaflight. Adjusted the direction in Blheli configurator. I don’t think my Naze32 FC supports Dshot, so the ESC’s are set to Multishot. 3 motors work fine. Could 1 just be defective? this video might explain the issue better
Dropbox - Motor not working.MOV

also,
2. Betaflight recognises the Receiver, but when I unplug from Betaflight, the radio loses connectivity with the quad. When I plug in the battery, there are only 3 beeps, not 5 which indicates something is not quite right.

All suggestions are very welcome
Thanks

Spooney,

Are all ESC's recognized in BLHeli? If so, the easiest thing to do is swap two of the motors, the bad one with a good one. If the problem moves with the motor, you have your answer. The receiver issue is something else, I'd probably resolve the motor issue before I moved on to the receiver.

Jerry

Spooney,
I have had several motors go bad...i just replaced and problem was fixed. In addition, your bird will not in some cases respond to the radio when plugged in to betaflight UNLESS the battery is plugged in.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone