Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

2.5" Ducted Toothfairy Cinnewhoop

rtkDarling

Reaction score
3" Hyperlight Toothfairy
Emax 1408 RS @ 2300 kv
AK32 mini 4in1 35 amp
Talon F4
Gemfan 2.5/4/3

Ducts by Stan FPV. They were $42.99 for a set of 5 printed ducts with a removable cover. It's a steep price, but they did come with a few sets of hardware, assuming you'd need a longer motor screw to use them properly. They also come with a few options for vibration dampers, and a set of HQ 2.5/2.5/3

My rig would not fly with the included HQ props. With the Gemfans I'm hovering around 60% with the gorpo mounted, but that's on a 1250 mah 5s. The motors are really tuned for 6s, but it's hard to find 5s and 6s that are under 1000 mah, and have an xt60. A smaller battery is going to help.
GoPro7 is on the way, footage will come shortly after :)

Just bought a pair of these. It's only saving me 24% in battery weight :/

I'm going to ask if these batteries are discontinued, it seems like everyone's out of them

Yeah, I had Randy and JJ by the house. We did the nickel tour of some of my fly spots. They don't have hellgates, so a lot of my spots ended up being a little too deep for them, but we got some packs in between the rain and had a good time.

Randys a font of engineering knowledge as it applies to our quads (as I'm sure you know)

Is there any model to print the same ducts?.... I would like to print it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput