Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

180MM Full throttle issues on 4s but not 3s HELP PLEASE!!

Uavskyhigh

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to this race drone scene I recently purchased a 180mm from someone. When I fly it on 3s I don't really have any full throttle problems but when i go to 4s and full throttle the front left of the qaud dips down and shakes a little. Like the video on YouTube from- let's fly rc( youtubers name)-(pid tuning full throttle problem)- (videos name)! Does the exact same thing in the video but more intense! Can anyone help thanks in advance!!

Reactions: M3talrocksFPV
Hey everyone I'm new to this race drone scene I recently purchased a 180mm from someone. When I fly it on 3s I don't really have any full throttle problems but when i go to 4s and full throttle the front left of the qaud dips down and shakes a little. Like the video on YouTube from- let's fly rc( youtubers name)-(pid tuning full throttle problem)- (videos name)! Does the exact same thing in the video but more intense! Can anyone help thanks in advance!!
You can embed videos, it's the film button next to the smiley face. But watch jbardwell on YouTube, he does a lot of tuning videos and describes this issue in a few of them. But most likely your esc is trying to compensate for a heavier payload (battery) and isn't doing it efficiently.

You can embed videos, it's the film button next to the smiley face. But watch jbardwell on YouTube, he does a lot of tuning videos and describes this issue in a few of them. But most likely your esc is trying to compensate for a heavier payload (battery) and isn't doing it efficiently.
How could I test what esc would be causing that

How could I test what esc would be causing that
It's most likely not any one particular esc, or else it would be more of a flipping motion not a dip, it's the filters for all of them or at least your fronts, are you sure your kwad can handle 4s? some can't, I know I can't put a 6s on mine, it technically could handle it but I'd have issues flying with that. But you could try swapping your esc's and see if it improves, check your connections as well, possibly something loose although if that was the case you'd probably have issues on 3s also. I would try to appling filters first.

I wasn't able to load it here said file image is to large if you can would you go to my YouTube and check it out I just out it there it's my only video. FpV sKyHiGh is my channel thanks in advance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas