Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

:|

You might choose whichever type is on your goggles so all your antennas are interchangeable. That is if you plan to keep your goggles for a while. Both of my eachine goggles use RP-SMA so I use all antennas of that type. It does mean I always have to replace the pigtails on my Tramp HV VTXs since they only come in SMA.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
2017-09-27 13.59.06.jpg
You might choose whichever type is on your goggles so all your antennas are interchangeable. That is if you plan to keep your goggles for a while. Both of my eachine goggles use RP-SMA so I use all antennas of that type. It does mean I always have to replace the pigtails on my Tramp HV VTXs since they only come in SMA.
I have an adapter i use on my goggles

Yes the Wizard X220 comes with an RP-SMA, and it looks like the 90 degree is one piece that is soldered onto the vtx, I will probably get a new one once I break this one that will have an SMA and be a better vtx all together.

Reactions: WizardX220Guy
Evidently yours is an rpsma Wizzard, if you are replacing both, i'd go with the sma stuff, seems more common

hey VV, am i gunna have to solder these ends to the FC or anything??? I know one end is for the TX but the other end is loose wires...
1.PNG

Green is right, typically up to 3 dB per connector, possibly as little as 1dB depending on the quality of the connection, but it is always best to keep adaptors to a minimum to get best signal at tx (or rx).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya