Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

I think I'm finally starting to get it!

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's been a long journey, a lot of time, patience and work but I think I'm finally starting to get it. I got into the trees to do some big boy flying this morning and I was pretty happy with the result. Don't get me wrong, I know I have a long, long way to go but it always feels good to make a little progress. I wouldn't be here if not for the help of others on this forum. Thanks!

Jerry

awesome! great stuff to fly there, trees, fence to knife edge, etc. great flying and a great spot
wish you wasnt so far away, i'd take you up on your invite to fly with ya, may yet anyway. may just make a roadtrip flying the country for a vacation soon......lol
thats a great spot for practice, great job getting in there
maybe you, myself, keith, orange and a few more here ought to start a club and call it "old guy fvp"....lol
edit:
oops, was just looking at oranges profile, he may be a young guy.....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtrjr
Fun is the name of the game brother! Did a little flying myself today... the 250 is waiting for an esc so flying the house racers in the back yard. It's light but practicing mode 3 in light gusts, doing my homework like a good boy.

What a ball!

Looks great Jerry,
I will begin the tree thing in about a month.
Which bird? Did you say?

Keith

awesome! great stuff to fly there, trees, fence to knife edge, etc. great flying and a great spot
wish you wasnt so far away, i'd take you up on your invite to fly with ya, may yet anyway. may just make a roadtrip flying the country for a vacation soon......lol
thats a great spot for practice, great job getting in there
maybe you, myself, keith, orange and a few more here ought to start a club and call it "old guy fvp"....lol
edit:
oops, was just looking at oranges profile, he may be a young guy.....lol

I thought I put my age in there but it isn't showing... Anyways I am medium old at 41.

You are not old at all... I didn't start feeling the age until I was 42.... and it was a little.
And I mean a little.

Peace always
Keith

when i watch any quad races, i feel old....lol. most of the best pilots are very young......lol
heres your quad being built keith

Last edited:
Mine is prettier
Orange anodized.
It's beautiful here... going flying again today
After work.
I think some acro today!!!

Peace Keith

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I could be the oldest around here at 58. I feel it every time I have to climb that fence and walk all the way down into the pasture, find and grab my bird then walk all the way back up again, only to be faced with that dang fence again!

Jerry

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I could be the oldest around here at 58. I feel it every time I have to climb that fence and walk all the way down into the pasture, find and grab my bird then walk all the way back up again, only to be faced with that dang fence again!

Jerry
funny you say that.....for.the last week ive been looking for a electric bicycle or something like that to ride when i have to go pick up crashes....lol.

My old Lab would have loved it but he's in a different world now. He was one smart dog and I was just thinking about that the other day.

Jerry
i remember every dog ive owned, they are like family members, hard to lose one

I to remember every dog i have ever had...i have had a dog every year of my life except 2. To me dogs are a perpetual opportunity to practice the art of loving....

Peace and progress
Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput