Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Betaflight PIDs for micro quads

theGreenOrange

Reaction score
Anybody flying a micro with betaflight? Curious about what PIDs you are running. My SRD101 came with P's as high as 200, but only info I found on the internet for the ex105 is using P's around 100. How about you guys, what are you running?

Anybody flying a micro with betaflight? Curious about what PIDs you are running. My SRD101 came with P's as high as 200, but only info I found on the internet for the ex105 is using P's around 100. How about you guys, what are you running?
A friend of mine flys the eachine qx 95 using Beta flight. His pids are somewhere around 80-90 on pitch roll and 185-200 on ya

Reactions: theGreenOrange
Maybe it's cause I am still a newb at flying but I flashed my qx90 and qx70 with betaflight and left the stock PIDs and it seems to fly great in angle mode.. I haven't taken it outside yet, he is my 3rd flight with the Qx90..

Your flying style is very mellow which the stock pids work fine for. On the other hand, more aggressive flying would cause a lot of spin outs and the controls would be dull with stock pids. My friend flys his qx95 very aggressive and the pids he uses minimizes the spin outs. All this being said, he still fine tunes the pids frequently.

Your flying style is very mellow which the stock pids work fine for. On the other hand, more aggressive flying would cause a lot of spin outs and the controls would be dull with stock pids. My friend flys his qx95 very aggressive and the pids he uses minimizes the spin outs. All this being said, he still fine tunes the pids frequently.
Oh and he only flies acro, which is where the lower pid values tend to have an adverse affect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput