Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Armattan chameleon...DYS V2 F4 flight controller

Speeder

Reaction score
Hey guys,
New thread...i had this bird built by professional builders and tuned by an expert.. however when i hook the bird to betaflight and and plugged a battery in
,I go to the receiver tab and start to move the sticks on the radio the bird acquires a low hum and immediately disconnects from beta flight. The hum continues until the battery is discontented.
I will follow up after the shop owner and i go through betaflight and my radio on the phone....9:30 today.

As always peace and progress
Keith

Keith,

Since he builds and tunes them he may be able to send you a copy of the CLI Dump. That would really help you out in the future. You should ask him if he can send you a copy.

Good luck!

Jerry

i really like the chameleon, been looking at its frame for a while now. when i get ready to build a top mount battery quad, itll be this frame....its so badass. good luck with it, what a beauty

IMG_0878.JPG IMG_0880.JPG Hey guys,
We got it sorted....1 switch was out of place in betaflight....
I did it ...it was the RX switch . We made the adjustment and it a thing of beauty...put a (hover,punch out pack through it).
It is a very well balanced bird. Very smooth. Going to the field soon.!!!

Well I just flew 6 packs on my new Armattan chameleon custom built...it is very fast. Faster than the diatone i think... I only flew in horizon mode because i just couldn't handle smashing the thing on its maiden flights.... any way ..6 packs no crashes dings or surprises. I like the battery at proppellers height. Seems more stable...

Peace
Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
faster than a speeding locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...its a bird, no, its a plane,.. no its keiths chemeleon....lol
hell, that thing will out fly superman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya